'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Saturday, September 3, 2011

As a prelude...

As a prelude to my real time trades that will be posted onwards come next trading day.

My concentration will be on the Dow YM, but you can relate it to the etf's DIA if you don't trade futures markets.

They are almost the same.

Likewise, I will refer to the free stock charts to convey my trades and will use the DIA as the basis in real time.

Or I will show some chart from the Finviz in case, though the chart from there is a little bit delayed.

I can't post my real time chart that I used for my trading because it doesn't permit to. I used Strategy Runner software in my trading, Lite version.



Showing the 5-min. chart from the DIA last Friday's session.