'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Monday, September 19, 2011

The market drops in the open and a selling pressure significantly follow through.

But the bears are quite very careful after that waiting for the sentiment or some pulse from the economic views/news especially from the overseas, the Greek problem.

Right now the market is just a waiting game or what might call the "directionless".

But who knows it might pop up later before the close.

I traded early and got chopped off.

Was early to put on a trade, I forgot to watch myself...my left brain did not act the way my right
brain thinks...

That's the problem in trading psychology...if you are not thinking rationally...you will trade impulsively...

Good thing I calm down a little bit and was able to analyze the market and made a good trade enough to cover the costs...

That's what trading is all about...watch yourself and think rationally...