'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Friday, September 23, 2011

Was not able to post some trading ideas and thoughts the past two days or so due to problem on my internet connection, AT&T was not able to fixed my internet the past week.

I just use my own way how to connect/speed up my connection.

The market is on a sell off mode since the Fed meeting, nothing worthwhile came out in their meeting.

Market sentiments remain on wait and see attitude, unless there is a positive outlook on the economy which I doubt there can be, the market will be on a sideways.

Traders love the market especially the HFT, they can steal money in an instant.

That's why the value investors are in quandary, their money are being steal/stole? in a few seconds.

Whatever you learned in the market about fundamentals, at this time of the market, it doesn't worked.

It's a traders world! Times are changing, if others believe in the history, this time is different.

The market is in a different state, it is in a  state of shock.