'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The market (YM) continues its surge while posting this.

I can see it might stall after the open and will stay idle or sideways from thereon.

But I'm not predicting, but that's how I can sense the way it moves as of this moment.

My focus for my trading is the YM futures, maybe some are wondering.

YM futures are traded almost 24/7, just an information for the new ones.

Anyway, I might just watch today and see how the market behaves.

It might be hard to day trade today, volatility remains a big concern.

It came to my mind yesterday to put a swing trade because of the "initial pulse" of the market.

Had you position yesterday in the mid trading day (YM, 10800) and exit today  (11170) before the regular open, your net is a sure 370 points x $5.00 = $1,840.00 for just 1 contract.

Enough for a week job?

That how trading is profitable, if you know what you are doing!