'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Friday, December 24, 2010

Observe & Trade


Another lesson for (my) technical trading 102.

This is part of (my) learning and exploring how I can react in the future.

In the market, we have to be creative and study some patterns and familiarize ourselves so that we can recognize them once they emerge.

It is some kind of visualization or as that famous ads says, "where imaginations at work".

Notice the pattern that I have drawn, it formed a wedge like.

And the first hour of trading did not penetrate the previous (high) close.

And from there it plays on a zigzag mode below the pivot line.

That's where the "shorting" imagination starts working!

Note that the chart is from SPY, I am relating this one to ES e-mini since they are almost identical.