'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Observe & Trade

As I'm going to post real time trade ideas on this site.

The major markets that I am going to relate are the QQQQ; SPY; and the DIA.

Though I'm going to focus on the e-minis, their counterpart are NQ; ES; and the YM.

But for those who trade these etf's (QQQQ, SPY, and the DIA), it will be in their advantage for I will show trading ideas in real time from these particular instruments.

Notice that I added a (widget) real time chart on this blog.

You can see these three core etf's their movement in real time.

Hope I can share ideas for those who are interested.

Note that the chart can be adjusted the time frame and add some indicators.