'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Sunday, December 19, 2010

An Idea

This idea just pop up to me lately and decides to put in here.

It's just that been a while putting some trade ideas here in my humble blog and wants to do some extraordinary task.

My idea is to experiment with few interested individuals who are still on the stage of learning (or the amateur ones) in trading the e-mini futures.

My idea or project is to have a group of interested individuals to trade in real time.

There is of no charge on this, it's just for collaboration how to become a better trader.

But I cannot be responsible for the losses, I will just give my trade ideas or opinion how to get into the trade.

It's all up to the interested individual to determine if my idea make sense (to him/her), but I will make my justification why that kind of trade idea make sense at that time.

This is still in the planning stage and I still have to finalize how I'm gonna set it up.

But I want to find out first if there are some few individuals who are interested.

I am only looking for at least three or five open minded individuals who are committed in learning how to trade the e-minis.

The instruments to be traded are the ES; YM; NQ; and the TF.

I just wanna' make it clear that there can be no trade everyday, if there is probable setup to trade, that's the only way we're going to participate in the market.

It's a participation of all in the group, it's a group trading ideas.

But I will be the one to call the shots.

So for those who are sincere in learning how to trade the e-minis and are interested, drop me a mail at *(see note below).

This is an experimental idea and this is voluntary.

PS.

*NOTE: I am correcting myself on this. I won't be looking for just a few. I will just post my trade ideas in real time here. So no more/need to contact me.