'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Observe & Trade

Merry Christmas to all!

Made some changes in the site in preparation for the coming year regarding the purpose of this blog.

The purpose is to present some trading ideas as a guidance for us traders to determine and think for ourselves the viability to trade.

It's like a second thoughts or opinions that will help us make decision on how to trade.

I will present the setups in real time, and from there, "draw" your conclusion if it makes sense to trade or not.

But what I am going to present are my own trade setups based from what I can observed.

It doesn't mean you have to follow it.

I am doing this just a form of learning and developing at the same time sharing ideas for improvement.

It it works, I can be of help to fellow traders.

But this is not a solicit to follow whatever I post in this site.

They are for guidance only.