'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tip Alert: Stock For The Long Run

I am showing here my Stock(s) For The Long Run, an idea taken from Prof. Jeremy Siegel's famous book. I have a small position from this shipping company and will consider it as a long term. I am planning to buy some more, maybe for a year or as long as it still a 'buy' price will do so, I am not that a big time investor, I will just buy whatever amount I can have monthly, and will go from there. I have a big belief from this Greek company that it has promising potential to regain its previous high price of $120, or maybe a possible takeover. Below is the monthly and weekly chart, see (research) for yourself if it has a promising outcome...