'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Is Trading 'Easy'?

That can be answered depends how you interpret the market based from your own participation. I made this kind of question to my own trading because I do my own trading by myself without the aid of anyone except through my own way of learning. I am not saying/boasting or tooting my horn, it's because I don't have any means to pay expensive seminars, subscribe to expensive tutors or whatever those 'great' traders are espousing that they can beat the market, or those promises that they know how to make a good trade and help you make tons or millions of 'In God We Trust' paper.

That's pure nonsense as far as this humble market observer is concern, though I can't show any kind of that tons of green paper, but based from my own humbling way of participating in the market, when it comes to making trades, trading can be done by you alone, it cannot be done for you, that's for sure. Trading is within you!

So is trading is easy? No it's not, but is 'simple'! With that, you can answer that when you are in the market losing for long, as this market observer can point out. Trading can be done based from your own  market observation, reading the minds of the market...as that famous quote from the market speculators always emphasized. It's about understanding the whole market structure, it's about your own way of interpreting how you can participate based from your own way of learning, it is not about how other people's (traders) way of trading - it is about your own way.

It is not how 'sophisticated' you are, I mean those indicators, it is not about how you fill your chart with lots of indicators which 'most' don't understand - only the one who invented it can understand, or if they can/do (I mean the inventor itself), I'm sure they don't use it either (sorry folks). It is not about that vwap...profiling... fibs...tick...rsi...or whatever...those are all for sophistication, the more you 'sophisticate' your trading, the more you make it hard to make a trade, is that not 'common sense'?

So make a trade based from your own way, don't trade other trader's way, because at the end of the day, when the market opens, everybody are scrambling to make green bucks. The best way is to collate great trading ideas, mold them into your own, implement it the way you understand it based from your own way of understanding how the market works, the big question there is 'how the market works', that will be your problem to solve, that will take a long time to 'dig' your 'bonehead'.

Based from my years of losing, desperation, frustration, name (I mean the hardship in the market) it I experienced it, trading the market is simple...but it's NOT THAT EASY!