'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Next Level of Trading

As I am embarking to the next level of my trading endeavor, I might not regularly post here in my humble blog in the coming days, possibly months for I am going to the next level of my trading. I am going to trade futures markets for a 'funder' soon, and will consider that opportunity as my day's job.

Was successful enough to get hired as a futures trader after months of showing my trading performance and complied all the trading requirements that professionals do or trade, was lucky enough my own way of learning for years paid of.

I learned my trading by myself with no outside help, through resourcefulness I was able to reach this far, so I am looking forward to the next level of my trading endeavor.

Keep 'observing' to 'trade' the market...