'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tip Alert Result: Stopped Out

This time the Tip Alert experiment for overnight long trade fails, got stopped out. The long awaited breakout for a long move did not worked in our favor and the long consolidation drops hard, it went to the other side. Well that proves that setting stop is really a must to avoid a big loss. We'll take a break for a while.

The idea of introducing a Tip Alert Service was just a snap of a self instant creation. I have a great idea of sharing thoughts through my own market observation, brought about my years of participation in the market and it's just one of those times that sometimes you have to look back and think...hey, why not share something what have you learned? So I just experimented something and my post about Tip Alert just came in a snap, and it's not pre-planned, and that's a good feeling being a market participant for quite a while. And it's a good education too, a continuous learning, and I think and I feel it's a sign of growth and advancement especially this Market Observer is a product of SEU - Self Education University.