'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Friday, November 8, 2013

Hard Landing From Gold

While all the major indices made a nice upwards move in Friday's market, the Gold suffered a hard landing to the floor (ouch...) as shown from this 15 minute chart. The market last Friday were all positive because of encouraging jobless report. But for the Gold which is my/the main instrument in tracking/finding trades suffered the most. Not able to catch this encouraging 'short' due to some pressing matters, that could have been a slam. Been missing a lot of moves lately, will just bounce the next time around.


* The reason I'm quite busy is because of my project, I am building my own customized (just for fun) target shooting made from scratch. I am building a 22 LR 1911 model that I will convert from a 1911 airsoft blowback pistol, I don't know if it will work, but I am just experimenting it just to have something to do and to practice my own learning in gunsmithing hobby. Below are some of my parts that I have already in mind/ready to acquire for my initial preparation.




Specifications:
- Velocity: 320 fps (0.2 g BB) / Range 90-100 feet
- Barrel Length: 5 inches / 12 cm
- Magazine Capacity: 17 Rounds
Features:
- Full Metal Construction
- Fixed Front & Rear Sights
- Authentic Trademarks
- Green Gas Blowback Action
- Accuracy Proven


$95.99
Item Code:
GP-PS-1911-0516
UPC Code:
29858805056
Guns Styles / Models:
1911 Airsoft Pistol
Airsoft Manufacturers:
Soft Air Cyber Gun & Palco
Manufacturer Part No: 18050516
Stock: Ships in 1 Week
Model: 1911 GBB Airsoft Gun



GSG .22LR 1911 Conversion Kit w/ 10rd Magazine GER1911CONV
Special Price: $149.99

Quick Overview

A drop in slide conversion kit from German Sports Guns. Converts your .45 1911 pistol to a .22LR 1911 pistol. Comes with slide, barrel,one ten round magazine, and instructions in a plastic storage case.

The GSG conversion kit is designed for full sized (Gold Cup/Government/Combat Commander) 1911 frames (it will not fit the Officers/Titan sized frames), and it comes with the parts kit to work on both 70- and 80-series type 1911 pistols.