'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Friday, June 22, 2012

"I didn't shortcut anything"

"It was a journey for myself," he said. "I don't want to compare it to any other player. Everything that went with me being a high school prodigy when I was 16 and on the cover of Sports Illustrated to being drafted and having to be the face of a franchise; everything that came with it. I had to deal with it, and I had to learn through it.

"No one had [gone] through that journey, so I had to learn on my own. Everything that came with it, I had to basically figure it out on my own."

And then, James would say: "I'm a champion, and I did it the right way. I didn't shortcut anything."

Miami Heat's James holds the NBA Finals MVP trophy after his team won Game 5 of the NBA basketball finals against the Oklahoma City Thuner in Miami