'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So You Wanna' Trade Without Capital?

Been three weeks into the "Combine" trading program of the TopStepTrader and I find their program  very important in developing how to become a discipline trader.

It monitors your performance and tracked your trading records that will help you correct your mistakes and what areas are you going to improve.

Been trading for a while and been looking/searching for years how can I possibly trade without capital and at last I stumble into their site and I find their program encouraging and real.

You just have to adhere with their trading criteria and will not only help you become a better trader it will also shape your trading career in the future.

I highly recommend TopStepTrader (click on the link under THE RESOURCES) for those aspiring futures trader and find out their Combine program.