'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Futures markets showing some weakness from this overnight session.

Hitting 3000 plus views from this blog was a humbling experience, though this is my nth blog that I kept currently.

Other blogs that I created also with regards to the market were deactivated.

As you go along sleeping and breathing with the market helps you educate how the market works.

Though there are more things that I need to know about the market, but it's a process and will take time.

Patience and perseverance in participating with the market is that counts.

Anyway, let's see how the market reacts today.

I don't see any big news that might impact the market except those that are coming from Europe.