'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The market made a smooth sailing upwards yesterday, Friday.

First, I made a pathetic scenario that it might just turn sideways.

And I was wrong and I made a mistake, that's why in the market nothing is predictable.

I traded early in the market and was able to gain 50 points plus.

Had I let my trade run till the close, it can gain a 100 points plus.

But due to some personal appointment, I need to close the trade and was out till the market close.

In trading if you cannot do it full time especially if you are tied to the market, you cannot maximize the possible market potential.

Trading/Investing is like a job, it needs full time attention too.

Showing the concluding chart last Friday below is a fine example of buy in the open and sell in the close.

It is like you open your store in the morning and close it in the afternoon.

No further doings!