'Trading is a process of observing the market's action until such a time you can find and form trading ideas and get involved.'**

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Crude's 'Irrationalistiscm'...

Crude was also on the watch list of this trade observer, but this 15 minute chart from Crude in today's market is one example of market's 'irrationalistiscm'. I place a trade within the pointed arrow and put a stop price within the 50% retracement from the green long bar (horizontal arrow), but got stopped out. It drops so hard and got hit hard (like a falling knife). My mistake is putting a late trade, I could have place an overnight trade (which I usually do), but this one is a product of my own irrationalistic behavior/action from the irrationalistic market behavior, it so happen I acted at the wrong time at the wrong side of the market.